The Mami in Miami website and/or mobile application is owned or operated by Mami in Miami LLC.,(together with its parent company and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, referred to herein as “Mami in Miami” or “we” or “us” or “our”).
Certain features, products or software that you purchase or download from the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time that you use, purchase or download them. When you decide to enter a contest or sweepstakes, we present the terms and conditions for the contest or sweepstakes to you. In addition, some areas of the Site are provided by our third-party partners and are subject to separate terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas.
Use of Our Site
Mami in Miami provides a place for Mami in Miami Users to interact with vendors and those vendors to provide all of the services needed to host an event. However, Mami in Miami does not provide any vendor services, nor is it an agent for the vendors or act as a representative of any User. Therefore, Mami in Miami has no control over any User’s activity on the Site, including interactions between Users, and we make no representations regarding the quality, accuracy or safety of the services being provided by a vendor or the activities or transactions between Users.
You acknowledge that Mami in Miami is a neutral venue and not a broker, and you are solely responsible for your interactions with other Mami in Miami Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Mami in Miami shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
Rules of Conduct
There are rules of conduct that all users and vendors are required to follow when using the Sites. You must not:
- engage in any Circumventing Tactics (as defined below), or direct or encourage others to do so. “Circumventing Tactics” means any method by which a vendor or a user attempts to circumvent the Site, the Mami in Miami marketplace and /or Mami in Miami website
- “harvest,” “scrape” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on or through the Site.
- use unauthorized automated means to access the Site, or otherwise gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site.
- “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems. (e.g., perform a Denial of Service attack)
- circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
- restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the Site.
- manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us or our employees.
- impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees.
- engage in or promote spamming, chain letters or other unsolicited communications.
- provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us.
- post any content or take any action that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal.
- post any content or take any action that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, behavior, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
- post any content or take any action that contains any information, content or behavior that we deem vulgar, obscene, unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, high-pressure sales tactics, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise harmful (to Mami in Miami, vendors or other users of the Site).
- post any content or take any action that contains any information that you know is not correct and current.
- post any content or take any action that, (or, as a vendor, refuse to provide services for any reason that) is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory, including, without limitation, discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, age or sexual orientation.
- post any content or take any action that encourages criminal conduct.
- post any content or take any action that contains any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty or operation of law.
- post any content or take any action that advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the Site.
- post any content or take any action that contains or distributes any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code.
- post any content or take any action that contains any information or content that is illegal, including any information or content that violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ Stock Market.
- contact a Mami in Miami client with an offer or suggestion to book an event listed on Mami in Miami.
- interfere with a Mami in Miami vendor’s booking.
- contact a Mami in Miami client in an open or completed booking to warn them away from hiring a Mami in Miami vendor.
- if you are a vendor, discourage clients from hiring other Mami in Miami vendor or members.
- discourage and/or prevent Mami in Miami clients from booking you through Mamiinmiami.com.
- if you are a vendor, ‘farm’ out client leads (i.e., taking client leads provided to them and transferring these client leads to non-mamiinmiami vendors and entities or outside the Mami in Miami Site in any way).
- if you are a vendor, utilize client leads sent to other Mami in Miami vendors or members but not sent to you.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the Site. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Membership in, and use of, the Site is void where prohibited.
Ownership of Site Content and Submissions
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Sites and our other products and services, including without limitation about how to improve the Sites or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Mami in Miami under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Mami in Miami does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Mami in Miami, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Responsibility for Public Postings and Content
Responsibility for what is posted in public areas of the Site lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Site. You alone are responsible for assessing the credibility of other user postings. We do not control the material that you or others may post or otherwise make available in such areas, and you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any such material or to edit or delete it. However, we reserve the right to do so. We are not a publisher of user posts and we are not responsible for their accuracy or legality.
Changes to the Site
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the Site or any portion of the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATIONAL AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SAMPLE DOCUMENT PROVIDED OR GENERATED BY MAMI IN MIAMI, ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). THIS MEANS THAT WE MAKE NO PROMISES THAT:
- THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME,
- THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS,
- THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE,
- THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM IT OR STORED ON IT WILL BE SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS,
- INFORMATION AND MATERIALS THAT YOU STORE IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR ON THE SITE WILL REMAIN RETRIEVABLE AND UNCORRUPTED (UNLESS WE PROMISE THIS IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU),
- OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE NOT INTENDED TO, AND DO NOT, CONSTITUTE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS, AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BEFORE STARTING ANY TREATMENT, MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE.
WE LIKEWISE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND US OR BETWEEN YOU AND A THIRD PARTY.
IF YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY AFTER FOLLOWING AN AD OR LINK ON THE SITE, THE TERMS OF SALE FOR YOUR PURCHASE ARE BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY FROM WHOM YOU MADE THE PURCHASE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEIR SELLERS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALTHOUGH WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING PRICING) AT ANY TIME. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS, SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION, BY OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT AGENTS, AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH US OR OUR AGENTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED TO THE SITE BY USERS, NOR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS, OR BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES.
THESE DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO US AND OUR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AS WELL AS THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE, AND ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR PARENT ENTITY, OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE (OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SITE), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF WE KNEW, SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AND OF ANY OF OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID TO US, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THE SITE, OR, IF APPLICABLE, FOR USE OF THE SPECIFIC SITE FEATURE OR SERVICE FROM WHICH THE CLAIM IN QUESTION FIRST AROSE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
Last Updated: February 26, 2018